Thursday, July 7, 2011

Google Docs Rock My World :)

First things first: What a fun way to warm up!!! Protector and Enemy was an awesome way to get comfortable and get moving first thing in the morning...Great game!

We are soooo lucky to be getting so many awesome ideas from the Demo's!
This morning, I was really really fascinated by Stephanie's Storify...what an awesome way to create a timeline! It's going to work wonderfully for my Tech Display tomorrow!  ....I am going to take snapshots of my life like pictures and movie clips etc. to create a moving editorial...
I loved the connection from Stephanie to Melissa! I am going to use this idea to incorporate a fresh update to my NonFiction unit! I really love the collaboration between colleagues in this way--everyone lights up when they have a realization of how they can implement a strategy in their classroom: Sally was particularly fun to watch during Stephanie's :)

I really enjoy "Tech Time" during lunch. For the past 2 days I have been using the time to revise and RE-VISION my writing.  Eating and talking and reflecting with colleagues is super helpful. I feel extremely productive during this time...

Having a recap of a fish bowl was helpful for revising in writing groups, but I especially liked getting verbal feedback on my writing as well as conversing via Google Docs.  It was so helpful! I love my writing group because they are so attentive and encouraging....and fun to snuggle with on the couch :)

I am excited to work on my Storify, edit my Authority piece, and post to E-anthology tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Go writing groups!

    Wow, these days are so completely full, aren't they? I hear you embracing all the spinning parts- that is so awesome. I am so excited to see your digital piece tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete