Sunday, July 10, 2011

At Amelie's :)

The green lines
represent our minds
going this way and that
I like tony's hat
these chandeliers are phat
decor to the nine
and i wish i had mine
no bracelet on my wrist
a flower--no twist
i think i'm a poet
Jessie--you know it!
Sally writes with passion
Her chef is in fashion
I think I'm so funny
but i wish i made some more money
carrie--the joy and interest!
...what rhymes with interest?
Lacy is typing with her computer in tow
what is her topic? I cannot know!
Blue shirt and sunglasses:
perhaps we've met in WP passes?
Grace and ease--
--teach me, please?
Flowery shirt--just love the thought
I got here a bit late--what is it you bought?
This day is going to be
a first for me
But I cannot wait to see
from my pen what will flee?
...and of course, to revise
so y'all will think I'm wise...

No comments:

Post a Comment